Friday, August 13, 2010
Today was a good day, it involved much relaxing and just hanging out with my best of friends. Lisa, Kim, Blake and I had a fun time at the "spa retreat" that I won in a drawing. I don't think it was much of a spa retreat. The lady in charge was running through her sales merchandice. It was fun but trying to sell her business as a spa, her house is probably not the best plan. Then we went over to Lisas house to save andrea from being eaten alive by Bethany, and everything was just wonderful Andrea did such an awesome job of babysitting and it was just fun.... to the max. After all that we went to the McDowall household and capped the evening off with a nice late dinner with the McD family. Its been a long day and I might be falling asleep as write this blog. Hope its not to awful :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment